60 PDU Categories are broken down into 2 major categories:
- Education – Need to get 35 PDU’s minimum through these sub categories
- 8 PDU’s from Technical1
- 8 PDU’s from Leadership2
- 8 PDU’s from Business/ Strategic3
- Remaining 11 PDU’s cane be from any area’s from above.
- Giving Back – Need to get 25 PDU’s minimum through
- Knowledge creation
- As working Professional (8 Maximum)
1Definition: Knowledge, Skills and behaviors related to specific domains of projects, programs and portfolio management.
- Requirements Gathering Techniques
- Project Controls and Scheduling
- Risk Management
- Scope Management
2Definition: Knowledge, Skills and behaviors specific to leadership-oriented, cross cutting skills that help an organization achieve its business goals.
- Giving/ Receiving Feedback
- Team Building
3Definition: Knowledge of and expertise in the industry or organization that enhances performance an better delivers business outcomes.
- Strategic Planning/ Alignment
- Contract Management
- Operations Functions – e.g. Marketing, Legal…
Reference to Details and Webinar: http://www.pmi.org/certification/ccr-updates-pra.aspx#webinar